This easy-to-prepare mix makes light and fluffy pancakes with a dash of cinnamon and bittersweet chocolate chips.

Gluten Free • Dairy Free • Vegan

Ingredients: Brown rice flour, potato starch, pure cane sugar, semi-sweet chocolate (cane sugar, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), tapioca flour, cinnamon, baking powder, sea salt. (Semi-sweet chocolate manufactured in same facility as milk products.) CONTAINS SOY.

Nutritional Facts: Serving Size 2 Pancakes (44g), Servings Per Package 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Saturated Fat 0.7g (4% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.4g, Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 120mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 36g (13% DV), Fiber 2g(7% DV),  Total Sugar 10g, Includes 10g Added Sugars 20%, Protein 2g (4% DV), Vitamin D (0% DV), Calcium 50mg (4% DV), Iron 1mg(6% DV), Potassium 166mg (4% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.