Classic Anise

Ingredients: Brown rice flour, pure cane sugar, cage-free eggs, potato starch, tapioca starch, Earth Balance (natural oil blend (soy, palm, canola, & olive), water, salt, natural flavor, soy protein, soy lecithin, lactic acid, annatto), baking powder, xanthan gum, anise and vanilla extract, sea salt. CONTAINS EGGS. BAKED IN A GLUTEN FREE FACILITY.

Size 6 Ounce (Pack of 1)
Brand Dolci di Maria
Weight 6 Ounces

Nutritional Facts: Serving Size 1 Cookie (28g), Servings Per Package 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 1g (1% DV), Saturated Fat 0.3g (2% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 25mg (8% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 27g (10% DV), Fiber <1g, Sugar 13g, Protein 2g(4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potassium (0% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.